What is the process to apply for a Visa? (Under 18 years of age) ”
- Start by applying at the following link - https://en.visausanow.com/application.php It is better if you have your passport information ready so we can schedule your interview at the embassy as soon as possible.
- Once the application is completed and processed, an appointment will be scheduled at the embassy. There is a $ 160 appointment fee that must be paid to the State Department, plus a $ 159 fee to process your request. Both rates are non-refundable. After the request is processed and your interview scheduled, we will schedule an appointment to practice an interview.
- We are pleased to begin processing your request. Our charge for processing the application is $ 159.00.
Renewals (from the U.S. visa website travel.state.gov)
- I have a nonimmigrant visa that will expire soon. The renewal of a visa follows the same process as the application for the first time.
- Yes, it is necessary to complete the entire process each time you apply for a visa. There are occasions in which an interview is not necessary. For more information you can go to your local embassy. To start your application, click on the following link - https://en.visausanow.com/application.php
What does Visa USA Now do / How does this work?
- We manage your process, send the request to the US Embassy, prepare it for the interview and simulate means of questions and answers. So, it is your duty to pay the unpaid government fee through our company
- Would you like the process to start today?
- Our charge for the complete processing of the application, the submission of the DS-160 to the US Embassy. and the interview schedule is $ 160.00. This does NOT include our $ 159.00 fee to process your request.
Our charge for the complete processing of the application, the submission of the DS-160 to the US Embassy. and the interview schedule is $ 159.00. This does NOT include our $ 160.00 fee to process your request.
What is the timeline of my refund?
- Please wait 7 to 10 business days before your refund is recorded on your bank statement.
Is there a discount for family?
- Visa USA Now can offer a family discount of $ 60 per person, which will effectively reduce the cost of your applications to $ 99.00 per person.
How can I apply for a work permit?
- We provide clients with the necessary assistance to prepare and recover a B1 and / or B2 Visa to travel to the US.
- I am pleased to help you begin this process.
- If you are interested in a work permit, you should visit your US Embassy or Consulate. local
I go to China (or any country other than the US) and there is a 3-hour stopover in the US, do I need a Transit Visa?
- This is not a service we provide; However, you can use the following link to get more information: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/other/transit.html
How can I verify the date of my interview?
- Your interview will be scheduled after you pay the government fee of $ 160.00. Then, you can check the status of your case online at the USCIS website. You will need your receipt number to verify the status of your case.